The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Kinda' short

And I don't like extreme use of memes, but it's really HILARIOUS. One of the most hilarious things in here.

IT'S OVER 9 THOUSAND

woopa woopa

I 10'd it

'cus it's the best TOTW I ever saw.

DIS DRAGON IZ RILLI FWAYING

LordZeebmork responds:

ehehe

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

I told you you are awesome.

That was awesome. Like a real film, the animation was awesome too. Hey, PM me sometime. And again, the movie was amazing. You better prepare gettin' some cash ;P

Littleluckylink responds:

Imma buy me a lawn chair and about 50 packs of spicy pig skins.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

FUCK, FUCK, FUUU- -UCCKK..

God-motherfucking-dammit.
I was just near completion, at Wadolf, 30% life and half beaten the zombies. I sunddenly needed to brb, so I pressed the P button to pause.
When I came back, I wanted to keep playing and finally complete this game, when I accidently pressed the "Main Menu" button.
FUUU--

But nvm that now. Awesome game, but alittle too hard. It's nearly impossible to complete.
The points for some of the acheivments are totally underrated, such as the BFFS acheivment. It is worth 25 and so is the ZOMBIES acheivments, although the zombies one is WAY easier to get.

And, umm, yeah..
WHERE'S THE MADNESS ANIMATORS WAVE?!

save Israel save Israel

Let's get this all straight now, k?

Years ago, Hamas started bombing nearby cities in Israel with lame, yet damaging missles. Kids and adults in this cities leave in fear, some of them got hurt phisiclly or mentally and it became kind of an everyday situation.

Few weeks ago, Israel started an operation, in it we are bombing Hamas' missle launch places and Hamas' leaders in Gaza. But, ofcourse, we sometimes hit citizens too.
Why do we? Well, that's because the Hamas hides ammo and is bombing Israel out of citizens' houses, which sometimes makes hitting only the terrorists impossible.

So, the point is, they've started it few years ago, didn't stop, we had enough and we're still being careful on citizens.

Though, the game is pointless because there is really no need in saving Israel, or Gaza. Neither of them needs help.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

I couldn't really played anything..

Since the "Play" button didn't worked. I gave it two stars though, 'cus I'm sure it's awesome.

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

LOL.

You sir are pure genious.

The Mountain King ([FoD M The Mountain King ([FoD M

OMFG.

LOVED IT. YOU SHOULD BE THE TOP OF THE TOP 50. O_O

Hall of the mountin king or so Hall of the mountin king or so

lol.

Heard in 9 entries which 4 of them is Madness for sure. It really is goes with Madness. I'm so using it :D